Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 37--"Meet the People"

Meet the People:  "Call your City Council and go to the next meeting.  And if you don't care for city politics, how about a neighborhood group or professional organization that interests you?  Find a group that you can relate to, contribute to, and benefit from.  Get comfortable with some group somewhere, because it is often through the strength of a group that changes are made and community is built."

I'm thinking that because I don't like politics (though I recognize their necessity) that I will go to that new church I've been thinking about for weeks...and I plan to go to a fair this week with a friend who needs company.  I volunteered at the art museum yesterday for the arts fair and that was fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment