Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 38 "Conserve Energy"

Conserve Energy:  " Think of creative ways to conserve energy on all levels.  Many utility companies offer free audits.  Conserve electrical energy by not overusing appliances or leaving things running when you don't need them.  Conserve gas by not jumping in the car every time you have a whim for a single items from the grocery store.  Conserve your friends' energy by not calling to recount every day's mundane minutiae (gory details, however, are OK ).  Conserve your own energy by not overreacting to all of life's bumps and blips and not taking them too personally."

I have been remiss in updating this blog the past few weeks for reasons that are not worth sharing.  However, I did conserve energy yesterday by lighting candles for warmth and light. But this morning, I left on several lights.  It's really a habit, this trying to conserve energy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment