Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 45--Quality of Life

Quality of Life: "What can you do that would improve the quality of your life right now?  Think of the things you keep postponing because you are waiting for more money, a different apartment, a new job, or because of some other excuse.  Are these the real obstacles?  What are you waiting for?  Focus on one thing that would make you happy and write out a plan that includes a budget and time frame to help you realize it."

P.S. (11/13/11)  For immediate gratification on Quality of Life, I purchased a new pair of brown boots.  After two re-sole-ings, I had finally worn holes in "old reliable" that could not be repaired.  I also purchased this fabulous cloche :)  As for a long-term quality of life, we are saving for a new floor upstairs and perhaps a remodeling in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment