Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 48--Monday

A simple e-mail can go a long way to make a person's day a smidge brighter.  I sent a "Thank you, I appreciate your work" e-mail today to a colleague I don't know really well, but someone who is making an effort at our office to improve employee morale.  This employee replied and said, "Thank you, it's good to know someone appreciates my work."  Twenty seconds to type a few sentences and hit "SEND" and a day is brightened.  I need to do this more often...it really is the little things that count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment