Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, November 13, 2011

Week 46--Baby Sit

Baby Sit:  "Offer to baby-sit for your friend's new baby.  Not for the extra pocket money, but for the pleasure of spending time with a screaming baby and giving a new parent a reprieve.  Even the best-tempered and patient parent can occasionally feel on the edge of insanity after too many nights of interrupted sleep.  Give your friend a break and volunteer  to watch the baby for a couple of hours.  If changing diapers just isn't your thing, offer to run some errands, or arrange for a masseuse to make a house call instead."

My friend does have a new baby, but I don't know yet if I will be assisting in the sitting department since her new little girl is already sleeping 6 hours straight.  We will, however, be watching my three nieces this coming Friday night.  It's a sleepover at Aunt Livi's and we are preparing.  Cookies, pizza, playtime somewhere and crafts.  I'm ready, ready as we'll ever be for two DINKs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment