Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Friday, April 15, 2011

Week 15--Friday Morning--Low Media

I haven't watched TV since earlier in the week--this is good and fulfills the "Low Media" charge. I confess, after my day of avid reading, I only read a few additional pages of One Thousand White Women.  Perhaps this evening I can finish the novel.  It's a busy weekend, one full of fun--still low media :)

Instead of reading, I have walked the dogs (for all our sanity's sakes) and strolled through the grounds of our local art museum.  It was a beautiful day and the lilac bushes are just starting to bloom--the fragrance was splendid!  Not to heavy or overpowering as some perfumes but not too light so as not to pick up the scent.  Here are pictures of our lovely art museum grounds in early spring:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment