Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 17--Stay Curious--Monday Evening

I have decided to expand my skills in the area of art--ceramics, to be exact.  There's a class at the local art center I've always wanted to take and now this gives me the perfect excuse to do so. Clay & Cocktails; a two hour class, starting off with a cocktail and watching an artist make a clay pot.  Once you've viewed the demonstration, you are welcomed to try making a ceramic or clay vessel of your very own.  I'm not sure how symmetrical my clay pot will be after throwing back a few drinks, but how much fun is this going to be?!!?  I'm so looking forward to Friday evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment