Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 17--Thursday Evening--Stay Curious

Just a note to say that I love my new electric-powered dremmel; it makes the battery powered one I had before seem like weak coffee!  I needed a new one so I could trim the dog's nails; I'd let them get a wee-bit too long ;)  I learned how to change the accessories--I admit, I did look at the directions, but I was in too much of a hurry to get it done that I had a bit of a trial & error session after my patience ran out with the directions.  It works and it gets the job done, and that's what matters. 

Clay & cocktails class tomorrow night--so looking forward to it after this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment