Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week 16--Without Packaging--Saturday Morning

To be honest, I haven't started on my two goals for this week; I did, however, write a poem about Indiana.  I will get to those tasks today; as it's sunny and not rainy, it's always better for housework. 

Ode to Indiana's Spring Weather

Sunny or rainy,
Windy or eighty.
Dry or muggy,
Pleasant or buggy.

Storms or snow,
Hail that blows.
Balmy and bright,
Star-filled nights.

Waves of grain,
Torrids of rain.
Dry, crusty ground,
Dark earth, some around.

Be prepared,
Be ready and aware.
One day it's rain,
The next, no complaints.

1 comment: