Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 17--Easter Sunday Morning--"Stay Curious"

Happy Easter Sunday!  It's raining in Indiana and looks to do so for most of the day.  However, we can't let that dampen Easter spirit :)  Update on last week's task:  I was able to get the plastic bottles prepared for recycling but not the cardboard boxes flattened.  I decided I'd better wait till the husband and I clean the garage.  He prefers to keep some boxes for transport; flattening and recycling them all would not have been a good move on my part.

Week 17 has started, and today's card reads, "Stay Curious." 
"Keep learning new skills, exploring new places, meeting new people, trying new hobbies, and finding ways to enjoy a day by staying curious and keeping your mind open.  Don't stop asking questions or seeking out the answers."

I think a good place to start on finding out new activites this week is the Holiday Park Nature Center and the Indianapolis Art Center.  I have already applied and interviewed for a special events volunteer at the IMA.  Hope to hear from them this week.  There will be several opportunities to meet new people and learn new things while serving at the art museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment