Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Saturday, June 18, 2011

Week 24--Saturday Evening--Share Food

This past week I shared food with my co-workers and my hubby shared his wonderful chocolate-chip oatmeal cookies with his friend whose wife just had their third child.  I don't think--no, make that I know I did not turn on the stove or the oven all week.  So what food did I share?  I shared a bag of M & M Pretzel candies--and oh did they hit the spot!  It was a nice end of the week pick me up for me and the my office mates.  It also helps that everyone in the office that day was female, and when I showed up with the bag of candies, each person's reaction was the same, "Yes!  Oh, chocolate, I love chocolate, I need chocolate!" 

Thank goodness for the cocoa bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment