Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week 26--"Share Humor"

So this week I'm to share humor versus woe:  "Instead of exchanging an endless supply of complaints about the world with friends and colleagues around you, collect jokes and silly stories you've heard or read, and shift the tone of these gripe sessions.  Wouldn't you rather hear a funny story than another tale of mundane woe?" 

"Half way there", "half-baked", "half-n-half", Week 26 has arrived in this 52 Ways to Make a Difference in 2011 journey.  If I say, "I can't believe it," or "It goes by so quickly," or "Crazy!," or "It's here already?"   I'd sound typical and like everyone else; however, I am half through the year and the journey. 

Let's take a few lines of text to review the past 26 weekly tasks, starting with the first:

Piggyback Errands
Listen
Quit Being Self-Defeating
Be Patient
I'm Sorry
Recharge Your Batteries
Be in Nature
Don't Walk Away Angry
Buy Recycled
The Next Generation
Examine a Prejudice
Gentle Driving
Cause and Effect
You Made a Difference
Low Media
Without Packaging
Stay Curious
Share Your Success
Read and Respond
Trashy Walk
Know Your Limits
Care for Water
Your Elders
Share Food
Cultural Mind Expansion
Share Humor

No comments:

Post a Comment