Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 26--Share Humor--Tuesday

This funny "female issues" conversation is courtesy of a good friend who shall remain nameless...

"I should not have worn this top, I forgot how low is it--not good for jogging in public.  Besides, there's no lining or padding." 
"What?  You're fine.  I don't even worry about being self-conscious anymore."
"Really?  Not me, I'm sad to say."
"Sure.  Why, the other day I was doing yard work--lifting, bending and digging.  I was scraping mud off of the shovel, cleaning equipment and working really hard.  My yard clothes are old, loose and comfortable and I was just doing my work. It was several minutes before I realized that one boob was hanging out of my shirt."

Commence hysterical laughter...:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment