Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 24--"Share Food"--Sunday Morning

Share Food.  "  Next time you make your family's 18-bean soup recipe for 40 people, don't divide the recipe by ten, as you usually do, but make the whole thing.  Invite friends, neighbors, and your neighbor's friends over to share a meal with you.  Or bring it to them.  Are there any homeless people in your neighborhood?  Bring them some, too.  Think about whom else you could feed whenever your turn the stove on."

This week's challenge may be difficult for me because I can't remember the last time I turned on the stove!  I rarely cook. My husband; however, enjoys cooking.  My neighbors are leaving for the lake today and quite honestly, I'm not in an altruistic mood.  Looks like I'll have to drop this mood quickly if I want to accomplish this week's Make a Difference task...

No comments:

Post a Comment