Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Week 26--Share Humor--Wednesday Morning

"Women have no relief from the pressure to be skinny and look perfect.  It's depressing."
"Yeah, but that's not reality.  Women should be curvy and eat food."
"I know, but it's hard when all you see are images of perfection on TV and in magazines."
"Yes, but do you want to eat tapeworms to get that perfection?  Last time I checked, tapeworms were not on the food pyramid.  Bread is on the pyramid, but not tapeworms."

This was last night's encouraging speech courtesy of my husband.  He prefers I actually eat hamburgers and ice cream with him...instead of worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment