Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 31--Monday Evening--"Buy Used"

Didn't buy anything today; wait, yes I did--some items at Wal-Mart that aren't good to buy used--pillows, wet wipes and coffee creamer.  These would all be rather nasty if purchased used.

I did, however, bid on an item on eBay.  My favorite pair of black peep-toe pumps by Sofft are dying.  I've had the heels replaced twice and now the ball of the foot is finally wearing down.  I'm sad because they don't make that style any longer, but I found a replacement pair that I think will work just fine.  Are they used?  Actually, no, but they are the price of a used pair ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment