Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 31--Thursday Evening--"Buy Used"

Haven't really purchased anything used this week...though I did find some killer boots for a great price--they will be perfect when I bust them out this fall and winter.  They are boots with fur, yes, that's correct, like the song--but not really those kinds of boots with fur.  They are comfy suede boots with a ring of fur-ish material at the top. The best part about them?  My toes won't fall asleep from being in too high of a heel. Sweet.

I did, however, recycle a bracelet and used pieces of it to create earrings to match an outfit.  Perhaps I can count that as "buying used."  Besides, I will get several pairs of earrings out of the one bracelet.  That saves me from buying a new pair of earrings!

Lastly, I had to share this picture. Since I posted a picture of Captain America, AKA Chris Evans, I was informed that I had to check out the actor who portrays Thor--also a nice specimen of man meat.  What do you think? 
Chris hemsworth shirtless Thor Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment