Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 33--"Stray Animals"--Sunday Morning

Stray Animals:  " Cruelty to animals can partly be prevented by taking responsibility for strays around your neighborhood.  Better than just feeding them is to catch them or have them caught, and , if possible, pay for them to be sprayed or neutered--that way, they have a better change of being adopted into a real home."

This reminds me of Bob Barker's mantra:  "Remember, have your pet spayed or neutered!"  We don't have many stays in our neighborhood at all; I will have to think about what I can do this week to meet this challenge.  I did have my new pet neutered a few weeks ago at a nice clinic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment