Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 6--Tuesday Evening

Not so much re-chargin' today...more like "sucking the life out of you" day.  Hmmm...I'm glad I was proactive and recharged Monday.  It's important to recharge your batteries daily, I've decided. 


DO SOMETHING EVERY DAY THAT BRINGS JOY!

It could be anything--just do it--make time for it.  If you don't, you can't give back to anyone and you aren't much enjoyment either.  You really have to fight for yourself--not a selfish fight, but a fight so as not to let others rain on your parade. I'm daily amazed by the myriad methods people use to impose their will upon others.  Whatever happened to objective discussions???

No comments:

Post a Comment