Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 8--Friday Night

What a week!  Contending with a migraine flareup starting Monday, a night class, two sleepless nights, one twelve hour sleep fest and a co-worker party last night made for a week that threw my entire sleep/wake cycle off!  I did, however, re-watch in the wee hours of the morning two very good movies:  The Young Victoria and Jane Austen's Persuasion (2008 BBC Version).

As to how I fared the last three days not walking away angry...I do remember walking away from my desk frustrated with customer service...but I simmered down with a nice walk around the office later that day.  I've spent the remainder of the last two days hence sleeping or working on projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment