Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 7--Tuesday

Nature is beautiful...and currently cold where I'm located.  However, since we Hoosiers feel the need to wear sandals and shorts as soon as the mercury hits 40 degrees, I took a nice brisk walk outside yesterday evening.  It was great!  I was not, contrary to my heritage, wearing shorts--or sandals.  I was appropriately dressed.  Speaking of appropriate cold-weather dress, check out this link if you desire to "Be in Nature" in a cold weather environment: 

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/sports_health/injuries/articles/dressing-for-cold-weather-exercise.aspx?utm_campaign=competitive+edge&utm_medium=email&utm_source=compedge1102&utm_content=exercise

Tonight's agenda:  another walk/jog but at a different locale.  Until the heat returns to the land of corn, here's a nice view to take your mind off dry skin, chapped lips, turtlenecks and hot tea:  Ahhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment