Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 8--Tuesday Early AM

I'm happy to report that I did not walk away angry on Monday, and from a certain perspective, several events occurred that normally would have pushed me off balance.  From a bird's eye view these events included two sessions of constructive criticism--always exhausting.  A frustrating phone call, and finally, news that I would have one more hoop to jump through to meet a short-term goal.

It's not to say that I'm not discouraged a bit by today's events--the wind in my sails has died down a bit--but I was not as passionately reactive as I may have been a few weeks earlier.  In truth there are very few reasons to be angry--it's such an exhausting emotion--it sucks the energy out of every cell.  Speaking of energy, I'm wiped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment