Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 7--Sunday, Feb. 13th--"Be in Nature"

I pulled a mulligan for this week's card pick; my hubby's original pick of cards this week asked that I babysit--no way--not this week.  Besides, I have a niece and nephew due this summer...perhaps that card will be picked then. So, he re-picked. 

This week's card reads,"Be in Nature."  Now this one should be awesome--I love to be in Nature!  The back of the card says, "For those whose weekly routine involves leaving an apartment to take the elevator to go to the 18th hermetically sealed floor of an office building for five days straight, it may be helpful to find some dirt to stand on during weekends.  Remind yourself what the earth feels and looks like--there really is a planet underneath all that concrete.  And if you venture out far enough, you may even see wild animals (no, not drivers in rush hour, the other kind).

Let's start with enjoying my backyard (though right now it's slightly frozen)

No comments:

Post a Comment