Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 10--Saturday Night

Upon reflection of my behavior this past week, I am humbled to say I would not want the "next generation" to behave in a similar manner for the most part.  What does that mean?  It means this past week consisted of more lows than highs--but not all was lost.  I certainly would not encourage younger generations to sleep as little, worry as much, or ride the roller coaster of emotion I experienced this past week.  Living weeks like his past one are wrinkle-makers. One thing I do want the "next generation" to understand...learn to forgive yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment