Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 11--Examine a Prejudice--Wednesday Night

Q & A #3 on why I'm prejudiced against Buicks.

Q3:  What threatens or scares you about Buicks?

A3:  Geeze, where do I start? Reason number one on what scares me about Buick drivers?  Here's the link to the video of the woman caught speeding 102 mph because she was late to her hair appointment...and driving a Buick.
Woman-arrested-going-102mph to her-hair-appointment

I consider myself a good driver and defensive.  However, there's only so much defense against Buicks on the Loose!  I just googled "Buicks on the Loose" and  and this picture popped up:  Nuff' Said :)
(Yes, I know it's a stereotype...but it's more often right than wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment