Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 13--Cause & Effect--Tuesday Evening

Well, I did it; I started the ball rolling to find out how to volunteer at our local art museum.  I love the IMA; I especially love the Spring at the IMA--daffodil city...my favorite spring blooming bulb!  I researched opportunities to volunteer and they offer several--more than I was aware were offered.  I opted to volunteer for the special events.  There's always a palpable amount of excitement in the air around special events; it's fun to be a part of, even if you're not the person on the guest list ;)

If you would like to volunteer at the IMA follow this link:
http://www.imamuseum.org/support/volunteer

No comments:

Post a Comment