Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 11--Monday of "Examine a Prejudice"

Question & answer #1 on why I am prejudice against Buick LeSabres:

Q1:  What is behind the prejudice?

A1:  Numerous moments in time when a Buick driven by an apathetic (or overly cautious) driver endanger my existence solidified my prejudice.  Granted, I'm usually in a hurry, and for those of you who know me, I do move quickly and I'm often on the move.  However, I have never been issued a traffic ticket for speeding (a warning, yes, but no official ticket :).  Having said that, it does not change the fact that when driving behind one of these said LeSabres I have had to back off twice the distance due to the bob and weave of their big back end.  Crossing the middle line several times within a half mile is not good...in broad daylight...without rain, snow, sleet or hail.  Or, my favorite--the sudden stop for no apparent reason--in the middle of the road accompanied by a sudden burst of speed...followed by a second, or even third sudden stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment