Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Week 9--Thursday Early Morning

I haven't purchased anything except food this past week...and buying recycled food is not an option.  I must confess, I don't buy recycled all that often in my daily life if I really think about it.  I do make efforts to be responsible about using items most efficiently and buying only when absolutely necessary.  With the exception of clothing; however, does purchasing items off eBay count as recycling?  If so, then I have made my contributions to Mother Earth. 

Since I don't have much to write about this week since I don't buy recycled, how about those Oscar fashions?  I love fashionable dresses; here are a few of my favorites from last Sunday:

Amy Adams-sequins and blue are a fair girl's best friends!


Only Halle can pull off a "barely buff" dress like this:


Beautiful red


I cant' help but think of him as "Mr. Darcy."

No comments:

Post a Comment