Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 11--Examine a Prejudice--Tuesday Evening

Q & A #2 on why I think poorly of Buick LeSabres:

Q2:  When did my prejudice of Buick's start?

A2:  When I started driving; no, let's move that to when I started driving long distances to and from college.  Hours on the road will undoubtedly put you either in front of, or, if so unlucky, behind a Buick LeSabre.  The prejudice has grown like a weed since 2000; ten years of road experience has left a indelible mark--thankfully not on my vehicle.

A reader of this blog informed me that even though I think ill of Buicks in general, they made the most "badass" car of the 80's.  Please see exhibit A below...The Grand National. I'm impressed.

Figure A:  The "Badass" Grand National

No comments:

Post a Comment