Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Friday, March 18, 2011

Week 11--Examine a Prejudice--Friday Night

I did't find an opportunity to speak with someone who owns a Buick so that I may examine the person behind the wheel.  Therefore, I cannot answer the final question of this week's Make a Difference task:  to learn more about the group/person against which you are prejudice--were they what you expected

I should give all Buick drivers the benefit of the doubt until I wind up driving behind them on a busy road.  Until then, however hardened it may sound, I will keep up my defenses and watch out for sudden and frequent usage of the brakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment