Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Week 11--Examine a Prejudice--St. Patrick's Thursday Night

I should be drinking Guinness right now--should is the operative word.  However, I am not drinking Guinness, I am writing a blog post.  The upside of this is that it was, and is turning out to be a spectacular spring evening.

Q & A #4 on what I'm prejudice against Buicks:

Q4:  Have you or a friend had a bad experience?

A4:  There is no particular bad experience driving behind or beside a Buick; it's really just a culmination of several short busts of bad Buick mayhem which have lead to a general prejudice.  I can't recall a bad friend experience with a Buick either.  Recalling to mind now, I'm usually trying very hard not to curse and spew expletives while following a Buick.  It's as if those driving are in their own bizarro world--no speed limits, no rushing, no pressing deadlines...perhaps I should just chill out :) 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment