Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Friday, May 6, 2011

Week 18--Share Your Success--Friday Afternoon

I planned to make a list of "successes" early this week to fulfill part of this task.  However, I did not get that accomplished. Let's get down to it now...

Successes this week:
  1. I exercised four days this week, yesterday alone I walked six miles!
  2. I slept through the night a couple nights this week. 
  3. I was assigned my second class to teach at the collegiate level.
  4. I received two positive recommendations from the last class I taught--no negative ones!
  5. I washed the dogs bedding--there's lots, so that's a success!
  6. I am volunteering for the first time tomorrow morning at church
  7. I have prepared and made a list of to-do errands tomorrow morning after church so I can make one trip and not waste gas!
  8. I ended the work week having accomplished several "ad hoc" requests.
  9. I finally finished that book I wrote about a couple weeks ago, One Thousand White Women...incredibly depressing ending--rather tragic, actually. 
  10. Purchased new sewing needles and repaired something that had been sitting on the dining table for days.  Now I need to repair the hold in the sweater before it grows...

No comments:

Post a Comment