Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week 20--"Trashy Walk"--Sunday Afternoon

May 1st is National Trash Clean-Up Day.  Seeing as I love to take walks after work for both the benefit of my dogs and my health, I will have ample opportunities to meet this week's "Make a Difference" task.  Perhaps I should plan walks where I know there could be more opportunities to find rubbish...parks...parks with  playgrounds...and areas for cookouts.  Sweet.

Trashy Walk.  "Next time you take a walk to run an errand or just to relax, carry a little garbage bag with you.  And as you come upon bits of trash, instead of cursing the inconsideration of some of the people who share this planet, just pick it up and walk on.  Wouldn't it be cool if other people did this too?"

No comments:

Post a Comment