Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 21--Know Your Limits--Tuesday Evening

Had to leave work today; thankfully it was quittin' time because I had reached my limits.  Enough said on that subject.  I actually thought to myself, "I'm done; if I stay any longer, I will be of no use to anyone or myself.  I have reached my 'fed up with this stress' limit."  It was quite freeing, actually.  I did not allow myself to feel guilty or angry or stressed-out any longer.  I chose to acknowledge my limits, all circumstances considered and it was a positive, assertive choice for my well-being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment