Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 20--Trashy Walk--Tuesday "Wee-Early" Morning

Monday was busy; but I walked.  However, I did not do a trashy walk.  It was a personal training appointment, so it didn't feel quite right...besides, the neighborhood we workout in is cleaner than my kitchen, so it all balances itself out. It was a productive appointment, and in total, I racked up about 100 minutes of exercise today, counting the lunch break stroll in the parking lot with colleagues. 

Tomorrow I have a walk planned with an acquaintance in another awfully nice neighborhood, but I do plan to take a trash bag with me. 

All this walking has caused two things to surface in my mind.  One, I need to get fitted for a better pair of walking shoes.  I'm afraid my ol' reliable brand isn't cutting it any longer.  Secondly, I have to find a way to prevent heel spurs from ripping out the inside-rear fabric of my shoes.  Hmmm...perhaps the former will fix the latter?  I doubt it.  Due to this said heel spur and subsequent rubbed-raw skin, wanted to share with you a picture of the funniest band-aid I've ever seen:


No comments:

Post a Comment