Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 22--Tuesday Evening

I love water, especially when it is 90 degrees out with just about the same humidity.  I know I take clean drinking water for granted; I think about it every time I drink deeply of our easily accessible tap water.  I try to drink tap water when I can, it's what I grew up drinking.  Bottled water often seems like a waste of plastic to me. 

I attended a benefit concert this past April; the benefit was for The Thirst Project. It was a great cause and a great concert--Jon McLaughlin's concerts are always great!  You can read about the The Thirst Project Benefit Concert here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment