Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, July 3, 2011

Week 27--"Make an Ideal World"

Make an Ideal World:  "What does an ideal world look like to you?  Make a list of all the things you would want in such a world.  Take a look at your list and pick one items that is particularly compelling.  What could you do now to make that one ideal aspect one step closer to reality?  Are there any non-profits that are already working toward that ideal?  See what you can do alone, or , better yet, with others to work toward actualizing that ideal."

I can look at this week's task a couple ways:  One, I can list ideals for the entire world and humankind in general.  Or, I could list characteristics of an ideal world--within my sphere.  Let's try a bit of both for today.

What does my ideal (for all mankind) world look like?
  • Clean drinking water for everyone
  • Elimination of hunger
  • Elimination of evil
  • Elimination of disease
What does my ideal (my sphere) world look like?
  • Retirement spent doing what I love
  • Extra tall cabinets and sinks
  • A huge kitchen
  • Sunny days
  • Waking to the sound of the tide
  • Pain free body

No comments:

Post a Comment