Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 28--Saturday Afternoon

An update on re-using the paper coffee cup:  It did NOT last.  After the second day, the seam had absorbed quite a bit of coffee and since I put creamer in my coffee I was leery of the dairy-sitting-out-something-growing-issue (even if I rinsed out the cup).  The seam started to look black and I suspected some growth or the cure for cancer, perhaps, so I tossed the cup.  I now see the reason why those sturdy-looking paper cups are tossed after single use--not willing to take that risk ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment