Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 28--Saturday Morning

This final week's post for "Re-use as a State of Mind" is inspired by celebrity fashion faux-pas from this past week.  I can't help myself...they are the ones who wear it in public for all to see...

Lady Gaga re-using the "ribbon" nozzle on the icing tool to decorate her dress.  She also used a bolt of lace from Jo-Ann Fabric and tried a Spanish-inspired wedding veiled look from about a century ago.



Fergie dons some sort of cardigan--but I'm not sure.  It looks more like an old curtain to me. Sorry Fergie, this is not your best ensemble...



Dana Delaney (I really don't know who that is) sports what looks to be the tail of a furry animal.  Garfield?  Tigger?  A lemur?  It's unknown, but what I want to know is why? 

1 comment: