Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week 30--Sunday Early Morning

I tried to de-stress; really.  I took the day off Thursday, did a little shoe shopping, spent some quality time with my sister as it was her birthday and tried to relax despite running errands and working for an hour that night.  Found some cute sandals at the mall while shopping and wore them for about four hours before the "strappy-ness" of them caused two blisters to erupt on my poor toes.  It wasn't because they were the wrong size, it was simply the placement of the straps.  So, the sandals ended up being a no-go.  But they were so cute...

Friday was just another day, but we did end up going to the movies that evening, which we haven't done in a loooong time.  Captain America offered some good eye candy in the form of Chris Evans and left you wanting to know what happens next as "Steve Rogers" awakens in the 21st century.  It looks like Captain America did some push-ups just before filming this scene.
Saturday we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary in low-key style; I took a nap, took a bike ride and chillaxed.  Aside from taking a two week vacation to really relax, last week was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment