Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 27--Tuesday Afternoon

I admit, I don't feel like I can do much about this week's task to Make an Ideal World.  It's far too overwhelming for me to think about.   Ideal may be in the eye of the beholder.  What I find ideal in my world may conflict with what a Russian spy finds to be an ideal world.  A politician will certainly describe an ideal world differently than a miner or advertising agent, don't you think?  Or, do you think that when it really comes down to the heart of the matter, most people want to live in the same conditions?  If so, what are those conditions? Peace?  Prosperity?  Perhaps we should ask Sir Thomas More what his ideal society looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment