Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 28--Monday Afternoon

There is no option but to drink cold beer; below is the wording from the weather channel for our city.  Notice the highlighted portions...Whoa! is all I have to say about going outside today.  I've changed into home clothes and started on my second beer.  The only way this can get any better is to finish off the evening with ice cream--mint chocolate chip to be specific ;)

I used my "re-usable" lunch bag today--zebra striped with pink handles and plan to recycle those beer cans.  I'm not sure the paper coffee cup will last all week.  It looks might sad already...I'll post a pic mid-week and we'll see how she fairs...stay cool!

FairTonightTomorrowTomorrow Night
Isolated T-StormsIsolated T-StormsIsolated T-Storms
Fair Dangerous heat index. Outdoor exposure should be limited. Isolated T-StormsIsolated T-StormsIsolated T-Storms
94°F76°91°67°
Feels Like: 112° LowHighLow
Past 24-hr:
Precip: 0 in
Snow: 0 in
Chance of Rain:
30%
Chance of Rain:
30%
Chance of Rain:
30%
Wind:
From SSW at 9mph
Wind:
W at 11 mph
Wind:
NNW at 10 mph
Wind:
N at 8 mph
Through 11pm: Partly cloudy with temperatures slowly falling to near 82F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

1 comment:

  1. Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite!!! Eat some for me!

    Laura :-)

    ReplyDelete