Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Week 1--Wednesday

Irony--here I am looking for an opportunity to help out a friend, neighbor, etc. and I get a call from a friend who offers to pick up some yogurt for me while she's at the market because it's the BEST yogurt EVER--she introduced me to it and I couldn't find any at the market this past Monday.  Actually, she has called the market ahead of time to be put on the "hold" list for this yogurt...and offered to get me some while she was there--she's very kind...and yes, I realize the humor in waiting for yogurt as if I was on the waiting list for a Wii....ironic moment...onward....

No comments:

Post a Comment