Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 3--Saturday

I have to say in my journey thus far that this week seemed...uneventful.  Perhaps it's because I once again had a task that was predominantly intrinsic.  I think I did pretty well in  my attempts to cease self-depreciating statements and actions this past week  As expected, when I did fall into negative self-talk, it correlated with high stress events during the day.  Right now, the stress is constant;  finding ways to buffer it have helped, but I have to make myself.  I did gain helpful insight by asking my husband to give me some feedback.  Week four starts tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment