Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 3--Tuesday

Ugh.  Does saying, "I'm sorry" too much indicate a lack of self-appreciating?  I once had someone tell me I said "sorry" too much.  What if you say it because you want to be conscientious of others feelings and you're apologizing because you're not yourself? You know you aren't giving it all you've got...or you know that you're being confusing, or you have something on your mind.   Does this count as a self-defeating behavior?  Well, I said "sorry" probably five times today...my heart's in the right spot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment