Bienvenue!

Welcome to my blog about my journey through this book and it's challenges. It's a simple exercise, but it's good for me. I hope you enjoy the blips and slips and funny moments. You may even learn a thing or two too!



Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 5--Monday Evening 1/31/11

Well, I said "I'm sorry" twice today, and it was said to me twice today.  My sorries were for the following:  Almost hitting a poor woman as she was exiting her vehicle today while running an errand and the second one for confusing someone else with my incoherent babble because I wasn't thinking too clearly.
I was very pleasantly surprised by the first "sorry" I received today--unexpected and heartwarming.  The second sorry was a comforting one from my hubby after a long day with frayed nerves. 
I should buy stock in "I'm sorry" because after this ice storm is done, I guarantee there will be several of the apologies flying round due to dented bumpers and twisted fenders.  Let's see if the author of this week's adage is right about a well-meaning "I'm sorry"--will it deter lawsuits?

No comments:

Post a Comment